Saint Andrew Catholic School is seeking a positive individual that is committed to providing quality care to children in grades K-5 on Mondays through Fridays from 3:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Job duties include homework assistance and activity planning to engage students during playtime. Interested applicants should send letter of interest and resume to [email protected]
Healthy Communities Partnership is looking for part-time childcare providers, Tuesday evenings for 7 weeks beginning February 20. Must have clearances. 6pm – 8pm.
- Must have valid or obtain all necessary clearances and physical
- Must have verifiable 2400 documented non-related childcare hours
- Must be able to supply verifiable professional reference checks
- Must be able to be flexible with work hours.
- Must have at least HS Diploma but preferred CDA or degree. And be willing to continue education
- Have or willing to obtain First Aid/CPR certificate
- Have a working knowledge and adhere to all DHS state regulations for childcare centers.
- Develop positive relationships with children, parents and staff.
- Insure the safety and well being of the children, being alert for the needs and/or problems of the children as individuals and as a group.
- Write parent newsletters, weekly lesson plans & daily information sheets.
- Initiate classroom activities and cooperate with child-initiated activities and explorations.
- Assess and record children’s developmental progress.
- Maintain confidentiality in areas that pertain to children’s records, conferences, staff-related matters, and center-related matters.
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- First United Daycare and School Age Program is an EOE.
- High school or equivalent
- non-related childcare: 2 years