[Please note: Two part-time positions are available (Marketing Manager and Development & Events Manager). We will consider combining into one full-time position, based on candidate qualifications.]
Applications accepted until positions are filled.
The Arts Alliance of Greater Waynesboro (AAGW) was established in 2012 and is incorporated as a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit. AAGW owns and operates Gallery 50 and a community music space called Music Makers, along with promoting all arts events and businesses in an effort to distinguish Waynesboro as a true arts destination. When AAGW began in 2012, Main Street was lined with empty storefronts. Today, our downtown boasts 13 different arts venues including galleries, artisan and antique stores, ceramic studios, and a music center. Other organizations have joined in our revitalization efforts, and our small town continues to grow.
Mission: The goal of the organization is to bring together area artists, musicians, arts organizations, businesses, government, and arts lovers to foster better communication and cooperation in support of the arts. It is our belief that a strong arts community is key to improved quality of life and vibrant economic development.
Position 1 – Marketing Manager
Spread the word about all of the exciting arts-related events happening in Waynesboro, bring your own skills and creative ideas to help the organization grow, and become part of a vibrant arts community.
Part-time position, 15–20 hours per week, reports to board president or other designated board member. Hourly compensation commensurate with education and experience.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Associate’s degree or higher, or comparable experience in the arts, nonprofit administration, communications or a related area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing and/or promotions experience
- A creative mind with a close attention to detail
- A love for the arts!
Duties and growth opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Social media, marketing (including press releases and maintenance of organization calendars), advertising, creating printed and online promotional materials, assisting board with volunteer and docent recruitment
- Updates copy and layout on organization website; Crafts weekly e-newsletters to subscribers about current & upcoming arts events
- Manages online Square websites for Gallery 50 and donation page: Photographs new artwork and adds them online when a new exhibit begins
- Attends Live Music Fridays in Gallery 50/Music Makers at least one Friday per month (5–8 p.m.), actively meeting and engaging customers, sharing live clips and photos from events on social media
- Devotes some time each month to visiting the other downtown arts venues to show support, build contacts, and share marketing ideas
- Responds to all email, phone, and social media messages from the public, musicians and artists, press, and other organizations (This position is the primary contact person for the organization.)
- Other responsibilities may include distributing promotional materials and gallery inventory management
- Sits on the Marketing/Promotions Committee and attends monthly board meetings
Please submit a letter of application/cover letter, resume, writing samples (ex. press releases, newsletters, flyers, social media posts for an organization page, etc.) to: [email protected]
Please note: Absolutely no phone calls or walk-in inquiries. All applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
THE AREA’S PREMIERE MEDIA COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR PREMIERE TALENT AS A MARKETING CONSULTANT. IF YOU ARE AN AMBITIOUS, PEOPLE PERSON, AND ABLE TO WORK IN A FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENT, YOU COULD BE OUR NEWEST ADDITION TO AN EXPANDING SALES DEPARTMENT! COME WORK FOR A STABLE COMPANY THAT IS ROOTED IN OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY. PREVIOUS SALES EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED, BUT AN EXCEPTIONAL WORK ETHIC AND DRIVE TO BE THE BEST IN YOUR FIELD ARE A MUST. SEND YOUR RESUME IN TODAY TO [email protected] VERSTANDIG MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
The tri-state’s leading media company, VerStandig Media, is growing and has an immediate full-time opening for a creative and hard-working individual. Looking for experience with Google Ad Words, social media platforms, graphic design, data entry and management, and able to work in a team environment. Website building and/or content management experience with Word Press is a major plus. The right personality and work ethic are required to join our family. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced and always changing environment while supporting the best on-air and media sales team in the area and being rewarded for your effort, then this job is for you. Please send resume to Blake Truman at [email protected] No phone calls please. VerStandig Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Purpose: Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Inbound Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing and executing our inbound marketing strategy. You should have a knack and love for writing, an understanding of the digital marketing industry, and experience in email and social marketing to achieve business goals. You must be a collaborator who knows that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You will help build scalable business processes and a foundation for both internal and external growth. The inbound marketing specialist will be expected to sustain the company’s voice across all channels.
General Expectations: Adhere to the core values.
Drive: IMI employs individuals who have a clear passion for our business. They work hard and are highly motivated to both succeed and help others do the same.
Joy: Being JOYFUL is a choice. We gain our JOY through creativeness, service, and a single-mindedness to see others prosper. IMI teammates are full of enthusiasm, positive energy, and fun.
Humility: We believe that HUMILITY is a strong foundation of all our relationships. Humility is treating everyone with respect and not seeing ourselves as better or higher up than anyone else. Rather, it is being able to deal with everyone on a shared, equal level, without prejudice.
Grit: Courage. Resilience. Excellence. Conscientiousness. These are inner strengths that characterize IMI employees, individually and collectively.
Others First: Our success is a shared success, and only comes when we take care of OTHERS FIRST. By focusing on, caring for, and meeting the needs of others before our own, we will achieve our individual and collective purposes – both in business and in our personal lives.
- Optimize and manage our current inbound marketing and lead nurturing processes
Grow marketing-qualified leads (MQLs) through well thought out conversion techniques, calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Measure and report on effectiveness of each campaign, taking a proactive lead in identifying potential issues and areas for improvement, communicating campaign progress while driving day-to-day and longer-term strategies
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert MQLs into sales qualified leads (SQLs)
Lead initiatives that result in building out marketing technology platforms to better support lead generation and nurturing programs, business development, and/or other organizational goals.
- Manage an editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our business (including blog posts, videos, whitepapers, reports, infographics, email campaigns etc.)
Manage tradeshow planning and execution
Maintain the IMI website, drafting new content and utilizing visual imagery
Monitor the site’s SEO and performance analytics
Assist the Marketing Director in developing the Marketing Communications Budget and Plan including monitoring expenditures and evaluating effectiveness.
- Collaborate in various marketing initiatives and act as backup for designing branded product packaging and other materials
Education, Licensing, Certification, and Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge and extensive use of Salesforce and WordPress (1 – 3 years).
Online marketing analytical tools such as Google Analytics and other related products to manage performance of SEO and other inbound initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging concepts to generate website traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills with an ability to write creatively, in broad and narrow scopes, with an informative, engaging style
- The ability to execute across a range of disciplines (digital, collateral, advertising, tradeshow/event management, etc.)
- Demonstrated skill in being highly organized with the capacity to work and collaborate with key business stakeholders across a range of skill levels.
- Bonus skills: Hubspot, HTML/CSS, and Adobe Creative Suite
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Are you passionate, creative, organized, and self-managing individual who loves advertising and longs to offer real value to customers? We need a salesperson to manage new business development as our Account Sales Executive in the following areas:
Dauphin County, PA (and surrounding counties)
A Sales Manager for Kegerreis Outdoor must ultimately focus on two things and be successful in both of these arenas: Customer Service and Growing revenue.
In order to provide excellent customer service, a Sales Manager must:
1. Be a strong advocate for great billboard design.
2. Be prompt and competently respond to all client requests.
3. Communicate effectively both outside the organization to clients and inside the organization to team members.
4. Learn and manage all pieces of billboard inventory within one’s area of primary responsibility.
In order to grow revenue, a Sales Manager must:
1. Strategize and prospect successfully
2. Present information successfully. (Be prepared…. And be organized)
3. Persuade successfully through good articulation of value and expected return on investment… This involves passion and intelligence.
4. Close business with confidence.
Base plus commission. (Total compensation based upon experience and successful track record.)
Included: Cell phone, laptop, and monthly car allowance
Kegerreis Outdoor Advertising (www.kegerreis.com) is one of the fastest growing media companies in the Mid-Atlantic with over 2400 traditional and digital billboard displays in 59 counties and 6 states. Our corporate culture is positive and empowering.
Only resumes with cover letters will be considered. Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
The Greencastle-Antrim Chamber of Commerce is seeking a part-time office assistant. Marketing, social media and office skills needed. Website experience a plus. Approximately 20 hours a week. Call 717-597-4610 or email [email protected] to apply.
Overall Job Description – The Tourism Associate – Promotion & Training is a two-fold position, working with Certified Tourism Ambassador (CTA) Program and managing promotions for FCVB. The position works with the CTA Program to recruit ambassadors, set-up trainings, coordinate and implement use of CTAs, and maintain the CTA intranet to keep ambassadors current and engaged. Must be people-oriented and must be willing to become knowledgeable about Franklin County tourism to become a contributing member of the visitors bureau team.
Essential Duties of Job
- Recruits CTAs, promotes CTA program to the community, sets training and recertification.
- Coordinates and implements use of the CTAs.
- Maintains CTA intranet to keep ambassadors current and engaged.
Implements use of CTAs in county-wide event, i.e. to conduct walking tours at street festivals and events, make a presence for FCVB at county events
- Invites tourism partners to a quarterly marketing and information swap.
Holds annual tourism event
- Takes the lead on social media to promote current advertising campaigns.
- Coordinates e-blasts to maximize use in advertising campaigns
- Provides back-up for promotional events both in the county and outside the county
- Provides back-up for distribution and kiosk update; trains CTAS to support distribution and information updates.
- Helps sell advertising and verifies ad approvals.
- Stays aware of projects to move to completion.
- Works collectively with staff and executive director to develop new promotional campaigns in annual marketing plan.
- Daily office functions such as assisting visitors, answering phones, and supporting the overall mission of the visitors bureau.
OTHER DUTIES OF JOB
1. Attends meetings, trainings, seminars as required.
2. Assists other staff with work duties as needed.
3. Represents visitors bureau at events.
Receives instruction and supervision from executive director but is expected to be aware of job objectives and responsibilities and be able to perform tasks without ongoing supervision. Meets regularly with executive director to review progress on ongoing initiatives and establish any new courses of action.
Mission – Passion – Excellence – Initiative; these are but a few of the values we look for when identifying the best team member candidates that will serve our 1,200+ residents.
Reporting to our Chief Administrative Officer, the Director of Sales and Marketing will be responsible for the creation and implementation of successful sales and marketing plans to meet the occupancy goals of the community. He/She will be responsible for coordinating the organization’s sales and marketing program by designing and executing strategies to positively affect the organization’s sales, marketing and community relations. He/She will play a major role in the development of new innovative concepts and products and deliver effective sales and marketing approaches that serve the Senior community.
Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree in Marketing and a minimum of five years’ experience working at a high level in sales and marketing in a Life Plan Community. Experience should demonstrate how candidate has been successful in the community or communities where they have worked.
Although senior living experience is preferred, we would consider a candidate without senior living experience if they have the right sales focus, passion, and drive.
Our candidate will be a committed individual who by his/hers core personal and professional values can become an effective and integral part of our communities. He/She will have successful strategic sales experience and be knowledgeable of best practices in achieving census goals and be an organized, effective communicator who can speak well to individuals, or to groups, who makes a good first impression, and is empathetic toward others.
This is truly an opportunity for the right individual to accomplish significant goals within a mission driven, strengths-based not-for-profit organization.
|You’re a social media expert with hands-on experience engaging online communities and social networks in a professional capacity. You know how to get people talking on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube and you know how to measure and report on the conversations. And you are ready to take on a new opportunity.
Blue Ridge Publishing Company is seeking a digital media marketing specialist to join our team. The Digital Media Marketing specialist will manage social media and other forms of e-marketing for our print publication The Franklin Shopper, and our digital agency 25Penn Marketing. As a DMMS you should demonstrate creativity and documented knowledge of social media platforms. You will need excellent writing and language skills as you work with blogs and e-newsletters. Experience with creating videos a plus.
This is a part-time position and salary is dependent on experience. You will be working out of our Chambersburg PA office. Please send resume and include links to relevant social media, videos, content or other projects.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
The mission of the Women In Need (WIN) Volunteer Program is to actively promote a mutually rewarding relationship between those who are offering their talents, skills, and time as volunteers and staff who will support them in their efforts to help educate, support, and empower victims of abuse.
Women In Need offers a variety of volunteer opportunities. All volunteers require training, however, the amount depends on the type of contact a volunteer will have with clients. Completion of the training does not guarantee acceptance as a WIN volunteer.
Full Direct Service
This level of volunteering means that volunteers will have direct contact with clients in a counselor/advocate relationship. 65 hours of training is required to receive certification as a Counselor/Advocate in Pennsylvania.
Full Direct Service volunteers are able to assist with:
- 24-Hour Hotline Coverage
- Shelter Coverage and Assistance
- Medical and Legal Advocacy
- Support Groups for Adults and Children
Partial Direct Service
This level of volunteering means that volunteers will have contact with clients, however, they will not be able to provide counseling or advocacy to the client. 40 hours of training is required to receive Confidentiality in order to work with clients.
Partial Direct Service volunteers are able to assist with:
- Office and Clerical Support
- Educational Programming
- Childcare for Shelter Residents and Support Groups
- Provide Professional Resources for Clients (i.e. yoga classes, massage therapy, etc.)
This level of volunteering means that volunteers will not have contact with clients, but will assist the agency in other ways. 10 hours of training is required to understand the services and practices provided by Women In Need.
Indirect Service volunteers are able to assist with:
- Attending Tabling & Promotional Events
If you are interested in volunteering for WIN, please contact the WIN office for more information or click here to complete a Volunteer Application .