Website Baxter Group, Inc.
Baxter Group, Inc is currently looking to add an Abatement Technicians to our growing team.
Abatement Technicians work on an array of building sites including residential buildings; commercial buildings; demolition projects, and waste removal. We are looking for a crew of efficient, safety-minded construction laborers for a number of residential and commercial construction projects. We have long-term work available for the right candidate in a variety of positions.
- Traveling in company vehicle to one or two local job sites.
- Constructing containment areas prior to beginning abatement or decontamination work.
- Removing hazardous building materials from surfaces, structures, or equipment using hand or power tools.
- Cleaning work areas, tools and equipment.
- Loading or unloading materials or waste into containers or onto trucks.
- Following all federal, state and local regulations and laws associated with the work being performed.
- Follow all established safety rules and regulations to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Complete all assigned task in a timely and efficient manner
- Basic knowledge of every type of construction tool, hammer and nails, tape measures, squares and levels. Power-operated tools are a PLUS.
- Ability to physically complete all tasks as assigned
- Willing to follow instructions and perform all tasks as assigned
- Possess a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, remain drug-free and submit to random screening.
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift for multiple periods of the day.
- Must be comfortable climbing up tall ladders, working at elevated levels.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- All classes and licenses required are paid by Baxter Group, Inc.
- Competitive pay based on performance.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 3% company match 401K.
- Company apparel provided.
Baxter Group, Inc. has been doing business in Franklin County for over 30 years.
Asbestos, mold, lead-based paint, radon and other indoor environmental contaminants impact the health and well-being of thousands of people every year. Baxter Group, Inc. takes pride in making a difference in the lives of our clients in the states of Pennsylvania, Maryland and West Virginia.
We focus on training our crews in the safe practices necessary to deal with hazardous materials and to attracting individuals to our staff that are genuinely concerned about the effects contaminants have on our clients, our teammates and in our communities.