Website BWise Manufacturing, LLC
Bend and shape part, to exact specifications, from raw materials (i.e., sheet metal, steel stock, diamond plate, etc.) for the trailer manufacturing operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively observe and promote BWise safety standards
- Obtain specifications for operation from work orders
- Set up proper tooling for operation Bend and shape parts to exact length specifications
- Skilled in organizing work area before and after parts are processed, stacking completed parts properly on pallet to eliminate double handling and work efficiently
- Communicate with management, to resolve order quantity discrepancies and quality issues.
- Make continuous quality checks to ensure parts are bent to exact specifications.
- Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine within capabilities. Reports all machine malfunctions to Management.
- Maintains a clean and tidy work area
- Other duties, as assigned by Management
JOB MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 -2 years Press Brake experience.
- Ability of count, read, and write numbers and use common vocabulary; ability to read warning signs; ability to lift up to 50 lbs; ability to demonstrate full range of motion for reaching, bending, and stooping.
- Must be able to work from drawings and sketches, read and understand manuals/specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set up requirements.