Website Central PA Wireless - Boost Mobile
Boost Mobile by CPA Wireless in Chambersburg is growing! We are in need of a new team member to lead efforts as our Financial Accountant supporting our 20+ locations. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing financial accounting services for the corporation and maintaining its financial records in compliance with all federal, state, local and professional requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accounts Receivable (payment discrepancy resolution, managing credit card payments/credits, account adjustments, deposit management).
- General Accounting (record, balance and deposit payables, receivables and billing; expense tracking against budgets; petty cash and payroll processing).
- Bookkeeping (Maintain a computerized accounting software, journal entry and ledger maintenance, file maintenance, management of debits/credits/vouchers/expenditures, profits and losses.
- Monitors departmental budgets throughout the year and reports any significant deviations to management with analysis detailing the cause for the deviation and corrective action(s) necessary.Accounts Payable (prepares and audits all invoices prior to payment; vendor inquiry point-of-contact, maintain all payable reports, spreadsheets, reconciliations, files.
- Prepares and analyzes all financial reports as required to comply with internal and external reporting requirements.
- Maintains all general ledger accounts on a regular basis.
- Compiles and finalizes year end reports in a timely manner.
- Provides necessary training for using accounting systems and procedures to related staff.
- Performs all appropriate functions for the preparation, mailing and filling of the corporation’s checks to include accounts payable and payroll.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bilingual preferred, Budgeting/Planning, Written Communication Skills, Oral Communication Skills, Mathematical Aptitude, Microsoft Office/Excel Proficient, Organization, Negotiation, Project Management, Time Management, Computer Literacy, Filing
Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years accounting experience a plus
How to Apply:
Please submit resume and cover letter to Carlos Perez, firstname.lastname@example.org, by September 4th, 2019.