Website Ludwick Eye Center
Summary- The Clinical Operations Manager is accountable for producing the following results: To retain long-term patients for the practice through the development, management and monitoring of customer service, clinical, and surgical systems that fulfill the company’s marketing message, optimize patient satisfaction and help to achieve the company’s financial and strategic objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Analyze reports and create solutions needed to improve in patient satisfaction and cost savings
2. Hire, mentor, manage, and evaluate all direct reports. Will be responsible for up to 5 direct reports
3. Identify, manage and maintain clinical and surgery scheduling
4. Evaluate and manage scheduling templates to optimize use of each doctor’s time
5. Manage overall practice’s scheduling of doctors per location and hours to ensure all locations are staffed according to demand and growth
6. Ensure patient satisfaction is being met by utilizing patient feedback and suggestions towards improved processes
7. Manage overall department(s) processes and create feedback loops to ensure growth and profitability of the company
8. Maintain staff morale to minimize department turnover
9. Analyze, create and implement time tracking tools to measure efficiency and reflect reporting capability of patient flow
10. Analyze and create department measures for productivity and quality standards
11. Ensure all clinical processes and changes are followed according to OMIC standards and standard of care guidelines for patient safety and legal securities
Skills / Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
1. Three to five years of supervisory experience required, preferably in a healthcare setting.
2. A bachelor degree in healthcare or business administration is preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Accounting software; Database software; Internet software and Spreadsheet software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.