· Strong people skills with a personable attitude towards others
· Ability to multi-task effectively
· Knowledgeable of modern office practices and equipment. Competency using Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft OneDrive.
· Strong organization and communication skills.
· One year of experience performing clerical/ administrative work or;
· An Associate’s Degree or;
Any equivalent combination of experience and training.
Luminest Community Development develops, manages, and maintains multi-family homes in Chambersburg, Waynesboro, and Gettysburg (soon), and we’re looking for the next great team player for our team. Check out the full job description at Luminest.org/careers. If interested, please apply today. Interviews are currently underway.
Benefits begin your first day and include: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, including employer HSA contribution of $2,250(single)/$4500(other); Retirement 401k with Employer Match; Life Insurance; Generous paid Vacation, Sick and Personal leave, 11 paid Holidays per year.
Starting pay will be $13-$15 per hour based on experience. 35 hours per week Mon-Fri 9am-4:30pm