· Knowledge of common methods, materials and equipment used in carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing and mechanical trades, lawn care and grounds.
· Ability to use, operate, and care for power and hand tools related to the building and maintenance trades.
· Knowledge of trade practices, methods, materials, and tools used in maintenance operations.
· Ability to understand and follow state and local regulations applicable to facility maintenance operations.
· Ability to estimate building and repair costs.
· Ability to plan, organize, review, and administer facility maintenance operations.
· Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, vendors, consultants, contractors, residents and local, state and federal officials.
· Any combination equivalent to high school/vocational school degree and four or more years’ experience in the construction or maintenance profession.
· Valid driver’s license.
Luminest Community Development develops, manages, and maintains multi-family homes in Chambersburg, Waynesboro, and Gettysburg (soon), and we’re looking for the next great team player for our maintenance team. Check out the full job description at Luminest.org/careers. If interested, please apply today. Interviews are currently underway.
Benefits begin your first day and include: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, including employer HSA contribution of $2,250(single)/$4500(other); Retirement 401k with Employer Match; Life Insurance; Generous paid Vacation, Sick and Personal leave, 11 paid Holidays per year.
Starting pay will be $17-$19 per hour based on experience. 40 hours per week Mon-Fri, with paid on-call rotation once per month.