Website Procter & Gamble
P&G Forklift Operator – Night Shift
Procter & Gamble
9300 Olde Scotland Road
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and support the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for team players who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly.
Warehouse Material Handling Equipment (MHE) Operators are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping Site throughput flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products. Material Handling Equipment (MHE) Operators are responsible for enabling flow across the Site, strategically moving inventory within the fulfillment center, replenishing automation systems and ensuring handled product meets P&G’s Quality expectations.
Meaningful work on Day 1
We do various types of work, including running high-speed converting and packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment. From the beginning, you will be getting involved, impacting situations, and influencing business-related problems.
We offer you:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- Contribute to the productivity of world-renowned production technologies
- The chance to influence the handling and quality of our products
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans)
We have no doubt that possessing these skills will help you on the job:
- Experience operating material handling equipment
- Maintaining accurate records and data
- Working computer knowledge
- Display strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Flow to the work mentality and hungry learner