Website Chambersburg Hospital - Summit/WellSpan Health
Critical Care Unit (CCU)
- 24-bed Intensive/Critical Care Unit
- Critical care course, EKG Classes and ACLS provided
- Dynamic Preceptors throughout your orientation program, individualized for each new candidate
Position Function: The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for implementing, directing and coordinating the care of patients through the use of the nursing process: assessment, planning implementation and evaluation. Included is recognition and treatment of the physical and psychosocial changes unique to the age/population group served on the specific unit.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred
- Previous nursing experience in specialty area preferred
- Eligible for or currently licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in Pennsylvania.
- Certification in specialty preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- ACLS required or achieved within one year of start date
- Proficiency in cardiac monitor interpretation required