Website Chambersburg Hospital - Summit Health
- 30-bed Emergency Care Unit
- Rapid paced, high acuity unit with 155 visits per day; > 55,000 annual visits
- ACLS, PALS, and EKG provided
- An orientation program facilitated by a Clinical Educator, focused on Emergency Nursing especially for the novice nurse
- Emergency Nursing Association (ENA) orientation curriculum offered (online)
•Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred
• Previous nursing experience in specialty area preferred
“When completing your application, please have all of your certifications available for upload. These documents must be uploaded when you submit your application.”
• Eligible for or currently licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in Pennsylvania.
• Certification in specialty preferred.
• CPR certification required.
• ACLS required or achieved within one year of start date.
• PALS required within one year from start date.
• Proficiency in cardiac monitor interpretation
Click here to view full job description. (View department specifics on page 11.)