Website Chambersburg Hospital - Summit Health
Progressive Care Unit (PCU)
- 30-bed Progressive Care Unit providing care for the following patients
- Post Interventional
- Electrophysiology pre- post procedures i.e. ablations, pacemakers
- Respiratory Failure
- High acuity patients with a strong focus on cardiac care
- Functions as a step down intermediate care unit meeting the acute care patient needs.
- EKG Class, ACLS and residency classes are provided.
- Individualized, comprehensive, 16 week orientation program with a primary preceptor.
- A floating charge nurse for support on every shift 7 days a week
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred
• Previous nursing experience in specialty area preferred
“When completing your application, please have all of your certifications available for upload. These documents must be uploaded when you submit your application.”
• Eligible for or currently licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in Pennsylvania.
• Certification in specialty preferred.
• CPR certification required.
• ACLS required or achieved within one year of start date.
• PALS required within one year from start date.
• Proficiency in cardiac monitor interpretation required
Click here to view full job description. (View department specifics on page 21.)