Website Summit Health - Chambersburg Hospital
Registered Nurse – Tele Observation
Summit Health - Chambersburg Hospital
112 North 7th Street
- 30-bed Telemetry-Observation Unit providing care to the cardiac, the medical and the surgical patient
- We use an Interdisciplinary team approach to patient care
- Short length of stay for most patients
- EKG, ACLS, and residency classes are provided
- Individualized orientation program for each new member joining our team
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred
• Previous nursing experience in specialty area preferred
“When completing your application, please have all of your certifications available for upload. These documents must be uploaded when you submit your application.”
• Eligible for or currently licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in Pennsylvania.
• Certification in specialty preferred.
• CPR certification required.
• ACLS required or achieved within one year of start date.
• Proficiency in cardiac monitor interpretation required
Click here to view full job description. (View department specifics on page 24.)