Website Rosenbaum's Landscaping
Hardscape/Mason Crew Member
3780 Sycamore Grove Road Chambersburg, PA 17202
Our family owned and operated landscaping business is expanding again and we are in need of additional hardscaping crew members.
A few job requirements are:
– Assist in the preparation of jobsites prior to the beginning of a project
– Operate various tools and equipment used to complete masonry job duties, including:
– Lay brick, concrete blocks, stone, and other similar hardscape materials t0 construct or repair patios, walkways, and other structures – Perform stone masonry, prefabricated brickwork and masonry, foundation walls, and decorative masonry
– Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles or other masonry materials
– Build patios, garden/retaining walls, and other decorative installations
– Face, size, cut, and lay stones
– Assist in building and dismantling forms used for pouring concrete
– Load and unload materials, tools, and equipment required to complete landscape construction projects
If you are, hard working, dedicated, able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions, take pride in your work, have a valid drivers license, able to drive a manual vehicle, able to pass a drug test, have at least 2 years of professional hardscaping experience, then we want to hear from you today! Please submit your resume for a possible interview as early as tomorrow.