Website SEK CPAs & Advisors
Office Manager -Client Opportunity
SEK CPAs & Advisors
804 Wayne Avenue Chambersburg, PA 17201
Our client, a pioneer and leader in the power quality and protection industry, currently has an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager in their Chambersburg, PA office. This position reports directly to the owner and is responsible for the accounting function and varied operational support. The ideal candidate will be a high-energy organized individual with a love for numbers, positive attitude, and a strong desire to learn and contribute to a growing business.
- Perform accounting processes including but not limited to A/R, A/P, general ledger and payroll.
- Conduct monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare month end closing and reporting.
- Coordinate the annual tax and financial statement needs of the external CPA.
- Coordinate activities between the office and manufacturing plant.
- As first point of contact, answer phone and provide superior customer service.
- Ensure office is adequately equipped and supplied.
- Provide various types of operational support as needed.
- Handle Human Resources duties.
- Associate’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a full charge bookkeeping role. Manufacturing industry experience a plus.
- Hands-on, independent worker with excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of AP and AR practices, general ledger and financial statements.
- Proactive and decisive with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information and to demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
- Computer literacy required including proficiency with MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Experience with an ERP a plus